Child Care for School-Age Childern
(Kindergarten – 13 years)
What is your child doing after school? Darlene’s Wee Care 4 Kids offers before and after school programs for children up to age 13. We offer a dedicated space, homework support and review, and additional opportunities for academic and social development, as well as an escort to and from school.
Before and After School Care For School-Aged Children
Unfortunately, not many schools have the same school hours as working parents’ work schedules. But, when it comes to the care of your child, you want something more than childcare that simply keeps a watchful eye on them. At Darlene’s Wee Care 4 Kids, our teachers act as an extension of your child’s school and your family. Our before and after school programs reinforce the lessons at school while allowing children to relax and play after a long school day. We offer nutritious snacks, homework help or tutoring, and plenty of indoor and outdoor play space to allow your kids to be kids!
Our Before and After School Programs Include:
- A safe environment with constant supervision
- Transportation assistance
- Full-service child care
- Nutritious snacks
- Homework assistance
- Indoor and outdoor play
- Activities that encourage creativity and problem solving
- Daycare for no-school days
- Cooperative play
- Staff-led activities and games
- Quiet places to relax and unwind
- Predictable schedules
- Emotional and social development
- Language and literacy promotion
- Curriculum (games and activities) that works in tandem with local public school lesson plans
- Physical activities
Children in our before and after school programs can take advantage of all the great daycare services we offer and you can rest assured that your children are safe, entertained, and spending their time productively. To enroll your child in before and/ or after school care in Upper Darby, contact our staff today!